Thursday, July 12, 2012

MasterChef says 'Goodbye Deb'

Yeah. Read the title. Frankly, I expected Julia to be the one to go this time. Its hard to believe lukewarm pork was judged poorer quality than slightly burned tart. I HAD hoped the judges would pull the same trick they did in Tasmania, considering that neither of those dishes, in my opinion, deserved to be judged as better than the other. But no such luck. It appears. No such luck. I guess that's the way the cookie-or in this case, tart pastry- crumbles.

So, goodbye, Deb. Seeing Deb go hurts almost as much as seeing Andrew go did. I miss Amina and Jules, too. Goodbye, and good luck, Deb, Jules and Amina. (Jules and Amina left last week, on Thursday..I like Julia. I like her a lot. But I''m sorry to say, I liked Deb more.

No comments: